Hey what’s good fam?
Got a quick overview video of the new 2.1 update for Maschine, a lot of things that the long time users were missing have been brought back.
Mainly seems to be aimed at workflow fixes and stability, there are some new features though, including updates in the drum synth
The update includes:
- Play quantize option, where notes played live on the pads are quantized in real time.
- Mix page on Maschine and Maschine MK2 controllers. This page has been expanded and now provides access to group and sound level and pan settings.
- Controlling software views from the navigate page on Maschine / MK2 and Maschine Studio controllers.
- MIDI batch setup
- New Grit Kick module and “performance mode” for shaker module.
- Metronome can be activated together with recording.
- Scenes can be selected / triggered via MIDI input when Maschine is running standalone.
- Loading the first plug-in on an empty sound updates the name of that sound to the plug-in name.
- Undocked NI plug-in windows can be pinned to remain active when not in focus.
- Browser performance improvements. Quick browse
- Alt+Drag for copying and pasting of single elements (patterns, scenes, plug-ins) in the Groups / Sounds lists and the plug-in chain.
- Sounds accessible on pads on sample recording screen
- Numerous bug fixes, as well as performance and stability improvements.
You can go download it now from service center
*join today to access over 400 videos, free downloads, member forum, and more!
Of course if you have any questions feel free to ask!