A new free update is available for download: MASCHINE 1.7.2.
This maintenance update addresses some issues that were reported following the introduction of Maschine MIKRO and KOMPLETE support in 1.7.1. The installer also includes the latest update for the Controller Editor, new Windows-Certified drivers, and the translated versions of the Manuals.
You can download the update using the NI Service Center or the Online update manager
This service update provides the following changes:
- New Controller Editor version 1.4.3
- Windows-Certified drivers
- Full Maschine documentation included
- Controller sleep mode fixed
- Scene focus offset on startup fixed
- Missing user library path fixed
- Wrong default contrast for Mikro display resolved
- Recording stopped on group change fixed
- Erasing events out of focus fixed
- Clear assignments resets plugin parameters fixed
- Various other fixes